NEW YORK, Nov. 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The impact of the pandemic on the Marketing Automation Software procurement market has been extensively analyzed and data-driven insights have predicted that this market will experience price fluctuations of 3%-6% during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who are the leading suppliers of Marketing Automation Software?
International Business Machines Corp., Adobe Inc., and Oracle Corp. are a few of the key suppliers in the Marketing Automation Software market.
- What is the Marketing Automation Software procurement market’s predicted CAGR?
The Marketing Automation Software procurement market will grow at a CAGR of about 11.29% during 2022-2026.
Understand more about current trends and challenges: www.spendedge.com/report/marketing-automation-software-procurement-report
- What are the major pricing models?
Subscription-based pricing, Perpetual license pricing, and Package pricing are the key pricing models.
- What will be incremental spending in Marketing Automation Software procurement?
This procurement market will register an incremental spend of about USD 3567.76 million, during 2022-2026.
Best Selling Reports Include:
- Credit Management Software – Forecast and Analysis: The report provides a detailed insight into the most adopted procurement strategies by buyers across industries and an analysis of these strategies with respect to innovation, regulatory compliance, quality, supply, and cost. Adoption of these procurement strategies will enable the buyers to reduce category TCO and achieve cost savings, while sourcing for credit management software requirements. Read More
- Software Maintenance Sourcing and Procurement Report: The report discusses in detail each pricing model and the pros and cons attached to every pricing model prevalent in the market. Also, the report provides insights with respect to the category supply chain and the margins of various suppliers within the supply chain. These market analysis data will enable the buyers to make informed strategic sourcing decisions. Know more about this market
- Network Equipment-Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The network equipment market will register an incremental spend of about USD 29.77 billion during the forecast period. However, only a few regions will drive the majority of this growth. Moreover, on the supply side, North America, Europe, and APAC will have the maximum influence owing to the supplier base. The growth is expected to be primarily driven by increasing demand and adoption of the category across those few regions. Know More
Marketing Automation Software Market’s Procurement Report Highlights Information on:
- This market’s top pricing models
- Changing price forecasts
- Favorability of the current Marketing Automation Software ‘s TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Key trends and drivers in this market
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.