NEW YORK, July 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Calibration Management Software Market size is expected to grow by USD 100.84 million at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The calibration management software market report also offers information on several market vendors, including AVL List GmbH, Beamex Oy Ab, CompuCal Calibration Solutions, CyberMetrics Corp., ETQ LLC, Fortive Corp., P.J. Bonner & Co. Ltd., Prime Technologies Inc., Productivity-Quality Systems Inc., and Quality America Inc. among others.
The report extensively covers calibration management software market segmentation by
- Technology (locally installed and cloud-based) and
- Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA)
Read the 120-page report with TOC on “Calibration Management Software Market Analysis Report by Technology, Geography, and the Segment Forecasts”. Request Sample Report.Parent Market Analysis
Technavio categorizes the calibration management software market as a part of the global application software market within the global information technology market. The end-to-end understanding of the value chain is essential in profit margin optimization and evaluation of business strategies. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period.
The value chain of the global application software market includes the following core components:
- Inbound logistics
- Outbound logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Support activities
Technavio’s sample reports contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Buy sample reportMajor Five Calibration Management Software Companies
The growing competition in the market is compelling vendors to adopt various growth strategies such as promotional activities and spending on advertisements to improve the visibility of their services. Some vendors are also adopting inorganic growth strategies such as M&As to remain competitive in the market.
- AVL List GmbH- The company offers various powertrain elements such as the battery, e-drive, engine, transmission, vehicle system, controls, and electronics.
- Beamex Oy Ab- The company offers a range of calibration software such as Beamex CMX calibration management software, Beamex LOGiCAL calibration software, and Beamex bMobile calibration application.
- CompuCal Calibration Solutions- The company offers calibration management software that reduces business running costs and ensures full compliance with industry regulations.
- Prime Technologies Inc.- The company offers a range of calibration management software which includes ProCal Direct and ProCalV5.
- Productivity-Quality Systems Inc.- GAGEpack is a calibration management software that assists users with their calibration tracking needs and ensures that their gages are calibrated correctly and on time.
Find additional highlights on the growth strategies adopted by vendors and their product offerings, Read Latest Sample Report. Related Reports:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Market in Healthcare Sector by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The artificial intelligence market share in the healthcare sector is expected to increase to USD 13 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 29.16%.
Operations Support Business Support (OSS BSS) Software Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The operations support business support (OSS BSS) software market share is expected to increase to USD 63.64 billion from 2021 to 2026, at a CAGR of 16.89%.