Jonathan Lerner took on the CEO at InterVision this month and has big plans for M&A, customer acquisition and employee retention.
Before coming to the Santa Clara, Calif.-based solution provider, Lerner served as the president of TTEC Digital among other positions at a number of companies and comes with more than a decade of experience.
“What I’ve done puts me in a good position to help the team excel and succeed,” he told CRN. “We’re not an OEM. We do have great IP and we’ll continue to look at how do we blend our own solutions that we’re developing plus IP that we’re acquiring through these strategic acquisitions.”
In an exclusive interview with CRN, Lerner discusses his vision for the company, why the market is rife with opportunity and how he plans to grow InterVision’s customer base. 1 23… 9NextRELATED TOPICS:
- Commvault Ransomware Solution Bundles
- Why Choose Acer Chromebook Enterprise Devices
- Market Insight Report Reprint
- A Quantitative Comparison of UPS Monitoring and Servicing Approaches Across Edge Environments
- Video Conferencing Security Redefined