NEW YORK, Aug. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Set to grow by USD 10.7 billion during 2020-2024, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the integrated building management systems market to register a CAGR of over 12%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment.
Download Free Sample Report for More Insights
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Azbil Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and United Technologies Corp. are some of the major market participants. Although the advent of IoT will offer immense growth opportunities, to leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Integrated Building Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Integrated Building Management Systems Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40961
Integrated Building Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the integrated building management systems market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Azbil Corp., Cisco Systems Inc., Delta Electronics Inc., Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand Plc, Johnson Controls International Plc, Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, and United Technologies Corp.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Integrated Building Management Systems Market size
- Integrated Building Management Systems Market trends
- Integrated Building Management Systems Market industry analysis
The greater ease in monitoring and controlling building operations is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, vulnerability issues and cybersecurity threats in IBMS may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the integrated building management systems market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile, & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Building Information Modeling Software Market – Global building information modeling software market is segmented by product (software and services) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Interior Design Software Market – Global interior design software market is segmented by application (non-residential and residential) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Integrated Building Management Systems Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist integrated building management systems market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the integrated building management systems market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the integrated building management systems market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of integrated building management systems market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Volume driver – Supply led growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver – Inflation
- Price driver – Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Azbil Corp.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Delta Electronics, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- United Technologies Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]