Changing Lanes Once Again
With Intel’s announcement that it will take Mobileye public, Pat Gelsinger is making yet another major change to the chipmaker after becoming CEO 10 months ago.
It has been a long road for Mobileye, the Intel-owned provider of driver-assistance and autonomous driving solutions that was founded in 1999, went public in 2014 and is now set to become a publicly traded company once again more than four years after being acquired by Intel in 2017.
What follows are five big things you should know about Intel’s plans to take Mobileye public, including Wall Street’s initial reaction as well Mobileye’s portfolio, revenue and leadership team. 1 23… 6NextRELATED TOPICS:
- Partner with the Leading Integrated Endpoint-to-Cloud Security Company
- Keeping People Safe and Organizations Running. Faster.
- Secure Video Conferencing with SafeVchat
- Unleash Your Storage Potential with NVMe-oF
- A Quantitative Comparison of UPS Monitoring and Servicing Approaches Across Edge Environments