First launched in 2021, Lenovo 360 is the company‘s breakthrough global partner framework designed to provide easier access to the Lenovo portfolio of services and solutions, infrastructure and intelligent devices – in a cohesive, easy-to-use platform that drives new growth opportunities for partners.
Today, Lenovo announced the next phase of the Lenovo 360 framework aimed at transforming the channel partner experience. In this evolution, three core pillars of investment will drive new and upgraded tools to enable partners to sell more, provide opportunities to connect across the channel ecosystem and promote growth within partners‘ businesses through tailored incentives and program offerings.
· Enable: Partners can simplify their everyday business tasks with outcome-based solutions, specialized sales and automated marketing resources that bring agility and efficiency to customer transactions.ADVERTISEMENT
· Connect: Improve collaboration and communication across teams with direct access to Lenovo experts, specialist communities and channel forums for sharing knowledge, expertise and support.
· Grow: Get rewarded with learn-and-earn opportunities for sellers and partner companies through new Lenovo 360 Competencies, Accreditations and Status structures that help unlock new and realigned Incentives.
Unlock Growth Potential With Lenovo 360
With this update, Lenovo partners can harness the power of Lenovo‘s entire portfolio to become more competitive, broaden their areas of expertise and respond to customer needs faster.
“As the IT landscape continues to change, the needs of customers are changing with it. This evolution of Lenovo 360 builds upon that foundation to support partners wherever they are in their journey as they pivot to support their customers,” Lenovo vice president and global channel chief, Pascal Bourguet, told CRN. “Our next chapter of incentives, educational opportunities, programs and tools continue to help partners strengthen their market position and provides new investments to help them grow.”
Lenovo 360 Supports New Reality For Partner Ecosystem
For Lenovo, continuing to add value and evolve Lenovo 360 is critical to fueling the next decade of growth. Lenovo 360 will continue to be the company’s go-to-market partner strategy for the foreseeable future.
“In this new reality, partners must be able to provide everything, from simple transaction models to address real customer challenges like remote work and sustainability, while also being able to help architect, design and build complex infrastructure solutions,” said Jeff Taylor, executive director of global channel marketing and programs for Lenovo. “Lenovo 360 is based in that premise, and we’re bringing new learning paths, incentives and capabilities to the framework to support those partners that want to expand their customer reach, forge deeper and more meaningful relationships with their customers and provide a best-in-class service.”
“We trust that our partners see our ongoing commitment and investment in the channel. Lenovo has always been the most channel-centric vendor in the industry and that will not change as we move forward,” Taylor added.ED HANNAN TO TOPADVERTISEMENT
- VMware ESXi Ransomware Attacks: 5 Things To Know | CRN
- AMD Caps 2022 With Nearly 30 Percent CPU Share Against Intel | CRN
- Dell’s 6,650 Layoffs: 5 Big Changes, Cuts, Michael Dell Things To Know | CRN
- 5 Big Pros And Cons Of ChatGPT For Cybersecurity | CRN
- 10 Hot Networking Startup Companies To Watch In 2023 | CRN